1 If you’re rich enough, apparently you can hang with James Bond and the Man of Steel. Name the real-life tycoon who used his connections to get cameo roles in both “Superman Returns” and “Casino Royale.”
2 The Disney Channel show “Hannah Montana” may be kid stuff, but its soundtrack hit No. 1 on the U.S. pop charts this year. The show’s title role is played by a 13-year-old named Miley who was born in Tennessee and has a famous singing father. Who is he?
Billy Ray Cyrus
Ronnie Dunn of Brooks & Dunn
3 Adrian Pasdar plays the square-jawed Nathan Petrelli on “Heroes” and also caught the eye of television fans on “Judging Amy” and in a memorable turn as a slimy lawyer on “Desperate Housewives.” In real life, he caught the eye of a famous blond singer, whom he married in the summer of 2000. Who is she?
4 Jack Black has a lot of pals in the L.A. music scene, and he called on a few to join in the goofy rock ‘n’ roll fantasy film “Tenacious D: The Pick of Destiny.” Which one of the following rock heroes did not appear in the film?
Ronnie James Dio
5 Orlando Bloom is one of the top stars in the top-grossing film of the year, “Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man’s Chest.” You saw it, but do you remember his character’s name?
6 In “Rocky Balboa,” the iconic boxer steps into the ring for one
7 Oscar-winning actress Gwyneth Paltrow and heartfelt rock star Chris Martin named their first baby Apple back in 2004. What did they choose for child No. 2, who arrived this year?
8 Which of these is not a music act that scored major success in 2006?
Panic! At the Disco
9 George Clooney is still in mourning over the loss of Max, his beloved pet of 18 years. What kind of animal was Max?
10 Which one of the following was not a Top 12 contestant on Season 5 of “American Idol”?
1. Richard Branson. He played himself in “Casino Royale” and a space-shuttle pilot in “Superman Returns.”
2. Billy Ray Cyrus. The “Achy Breaky Heart” singer is the dad of Destiny Hope Cyrus; Miley is her nickname.
3. Natalie Maines, the lead singer of the Dixie Chicks.
4. Ozzy Osbourne missed “The Pick.” Meat Loaf, uncredited, played the father of Black’s character in the movie.
5. Will Turner.
6. Killer Kane. That’s the name of the late bassist for the New York Dolls as well as a character on “Buck Rogers in the 25th Century.”
7. Moses Bruce Anthony Martin was born April 8 in New York City.
8. Funaki, a former wrestler and native of Japan, is an announcer on WWE’s “SmackDown.”
9. Max was a 300-pound potbellied pig.
10. Philip Rivers is the star quarterback for the San Diego Chargers.