Democratic presidential contender Hillary Rodham Clinton appeared on the "Late Show With David Letterman" on Monday to deliver the "Top Ten Reasons Hillary Clinton Loves America," which included the ability to order her trademark pantsuits around the clock:
10. "We have more Dakotas than every other country combined."
9. "Canadian bacon: soggy and chewy; American bacon: crisp and delicious!"
8. "Thanks to the Internet, I can order new pantsuits 24/7. There's your pantsuit joke, Dave. Are you happy now?"
7. "232 years and not one cookie shortage."
5. "Did I mention the soup? Mmm, soup."
4. "Did you know former President Teddy Roosevelt was an American?"
3. "Where else can you get a car painted for $29.95?"
2. "Is this the part where I say, 'Live from New York, it's "Saturday Night"?' "
1. "Apparently anyone can get a talk show."
Clinton -- who appeared on tape from North Carolina, where she was campaigning ahead of the state's primary today -- made no mention of the race for the presidential nomination. Her party rival appeared last week to deliver the "Top Ten Surprising Facts About Barack Obama."