Surviving Comic-Con: Tips from Seth Rogen and Evan Goldberg
Navigating the biggest pop-culture convention in Southern California can be tricky. Seth Rogen and Evan Goldberg, the writing duo behind “Superbad” and the upcoming “The Green Hornet,” in which Rogen plays the titular newspaper publisher turned superhero, offer their advice for making it through the long weekend unscathed. Look for them Friday, when they’ll appear on a panel with director Michel Gondry and other members of the “Green Hornet” cast and crew to discuss the film, due out in January.
1. Wear way more deodorant than you think you need.
2. Guys, don’t assume you can use the girls bathroom. There’s chicks at Comic-Con now!
3. Beware of extremely chilled-out dudes. San Diego is chock full of them.
4. Apparently they’re having some comic book stuff there this year. If you can find it among all the movie booths, check it out.
5. Do not, under any circumstances, unsheathe your sword.