Media Kit Menu
The Los Angeles Times has products to meet all your recruitment needs.
- Los Angeles Times CareerBuilder Section
- JOBS Magazine
- CareerBuilder.com Job Fairs
Why Los Angeles?
Los Angeles is the country's second largest market. You cannot afford to not advertise in the LA market.
- As the second largest DMA in the U.S., Los Angeles is nearly twice the size of third-ranked Chicago.
- 8.2 Million people are employed in the Los Angeles 5-county area, representing 49% of total employment in California.
- The Los Angeles area's economy encompasses everything from huge international ports to automobile design operations to food processing plants, not to mention the region's deeply rooted entertainment and aerospace industries.
- Source: Claritas, California EDD, May 05.
Why the Los Angeles Times?
The Los Angeles Times offers an efficient recruitment advertising solution to reach the job seekers you need.
- The Los Angeles Times reaches 3.3 million readers on Sunday and 2.2 million daily, making it the #1 metropolitan daily newspaper in the country.
- An ad in the Los Angeles Times reaches more people in Los Angeles than any prime time television program, drive-time radio program, national magazine or newspaper.
- The Los Angeles Times reaches more college graduates and professionals in Los Angeles than the next 10 largest newspapers combined.
- The Los Angeles Times reaches more Southern California adults than the Wall Street Journal, USA Today and the New York Times combined.
- For more information on the Los Angeles Times, go to www.latimes.com/ads.
- Source: Scarborough Los Angeles, 2006 R1, MRI 2004 Doublebase.