Full Super Tuesday coverage: Cruz wins Alaska, Trump and Clinton on collision course toward general election
Donald Trump racks up Super Tuesday wins across the South and calls for party unity while Hillary Clinton marches toward the Democratic nomination.
- Donald Trump notches half a dozen more victories on Super Tuesday
- Marco Rubio wins his first state
- Despite Sarah Palin’s Trump endorsement, Ted Cruz won the Alaska caucuses
- Hillary Clinton builds up her Southern firewall: wins in Georgia, Alabama, Tennessee, Arkansas and Virginia
- Everything you need to know about how Super Tuesday delegates are awarded
- Track results in real time with The Times