Campaign 2016 updates: ‘If you don’t vote, that’s a vote for Trump,’ Obama says
Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders campaign together Wednesday in New Hampshire. Donald Trump heads to Iowa and Wisconsin.
- Hillary Clinton picks up some conservative endorsements with nods from a former GOP senator and the Arizona Republic.
- Obama: ‘If you don’t vote, that’s a vote for Trump.’
- In Colorado, Trump could not be a worse political fit.
- Donald Trump still leads in USC Dornsife/Los Angeles Times tracking poll, but results are still mostly pre-debate.
- Trump tries to follow Ronald Reagan’s lead, but he leaves out a key element.