Donald Trump and Ted Cruz try to debunk each other’s outsider image
Welcome to Trail Guide, your host through the wilds of the 2016 presidential campaign. It’s Thursday, Jan. 21, and here’s what we’re talking about:
- Who is more establishment? Ted Cruz and Donald Trump duke it out
- Democrats can’t find a benefit of Trump as a potential president
- Ben Carson will resume his campaign after the death of volunteer on Tuesday in Iowa.
- Sarah Palin links son’s domestic violence arrest to a lack of leadership from President Obama
- Bill Clinton makes a case for Hillary: realism