Bernie Sanders, Hillary Clinton participate in New Hampshire town hall
Welcome to Trail Guide, your host through the wilds of the 2016 presidential campaign. It’s Wednesday, Feb. 3, and here’s what we’re talking about:
- Democrats sanction additional debates between Bernie Sanders and Hillary Clinton that will span into May
- Rand Paul drops out of GOP presidential race
- Rick Santorum, who won Iowa in 2012, also exits presidential race
- Sanders shored up enough support to now use in New Hampshire
- Sanders and Clinton are set to appear in a New Hampshire town hall tonight
- Can Marco Rubio make his moment in the sun continue?