Rubio calls Trump’s attitude toward violence ‘not excusable’
Will protesters continue to meet Donald Trump on the campaign trail? It’s likely.
- Sen. Marco Rubio criticized Donald Trump as he campaigned in advance of Florida’s primary.
- Trump defended his use of an apparently doctored video to link a protester to ISIS
- New polls show Trump leading in Florida, but a close race in Ohio
- Hillary Clinton leads her Florida race and Ohio, too, but Illinois looks close
- How black, Latino and Muslim college students organized to stop Trump’s rally