Donald Trump’s tax rate? “None of your business,” he says
Hillary Clinton turns toward the general election and fighting Donald Trump, while Bernie Sanders talks with Democratic delegates.
- Hillary Clinton’s campaign is planning a high-profile concert for the day before the California primary
- Trump has his eye on the general election and selecting a vice president
- In several key battleground states, prominent Republicans continue to resist Trump’s candidacy
- Trump denied a report that he impersonated a PR rep in the 1990s
- Some California Republicans still aren’t ready for Trump