Bernie Sanders running short of cash entering California, financial filings show
As the hopes of a third-party candidate wane, Donald Trump continues to rack up support in the Republican Party.
- Bernie Sanders burned through his cash in April and has little left for California, filings show
- Trump tells gun lobby that Clinton would curtail 2nd Amendment
- Meanwhile, Trump continues to attack Bill Clinton
- Some Republicans who are Trump holdouts aren’t sure how to fill out their ballots
- Clinton could unite the Democrats behind her with Elizabeth Warren