State Department faults Hillary Clinton for poor recordkeeping on emails
Bernie Sanders takes aim at both Hillary Clinton and GOP presumptive nominee Donald Trump as he campaigns in California.
- Hillary Clinton ignored guidelines and never got approval for her email practices, an independent report says
- Donald Trump is in Anaheim today. Follow along live
- Trump takes on New Mexico’s governor — a fellow Republican
- Bernie Sanders is a socialist? More like sellout, the far left says
- Trump unites Silicon Valley — against him