Donald Trump’s dismal fundraising: Just $1.2 million on hand
Donald Trump endures another tough day: He dismissed his campaign manager and fell far short in the latest measure in the money race.
- Trump’s campaign ended last month with $1.2 million in cash
- Compare that with Hillary Clinton’s $42 million
- Trump says manager Corey Lewandowski will no longer be part of the campaign
- As Trump considers a running mate, the position poses a political risk
- Joe Biden warns that Trump seems to be trying to radicalize all Muslims
- Man says he tried to grab a gun at a rally to kill Trump