Donald Trump comes under fire from Cruz and Rubio in fierce Republican debate
Marco Rubio and Ted Cruz went sharply on the attack against Donald Trump in Thursday’s fiery Republican debate.
- Republicans squared off in a crucial debate ahead of Super Tuesday, and a new hostility emerged
- In a new debate strategy, Marco Rubio went after Donald Trump from the start
- Rubio was ready to fight, Trump was still Teflon Don and other takeaways from the night
- While Hillary Clinton talks relentlessly to minority voters about race, Bernie Sanders focuses on class issues
- The GOP establishment is edging toward its moment of reckoning with a Trump nomination
- Former Mexican president: I’m not paying for Trump’s wall