Donald Trump’s pro-Israel address lacks his usual rhetorical flourish
Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton address U.S. relations with Israel before the lobbying powerhouse AIPAC.
- Trump gives a standard pro-Israel speech that’s relatively low-key, for him
- Some rabbis plan to walk out during Trump’s speech
- Clinton says Trump can’t be trusted because he can’t be pinned down on his foreign policy views
- George Clooney bashes Trump in an appeal on behalf of Clinton
- The millions of new voters spurred by Trump and other campaign myths, debunked