Loretta Lynch says DOJ will not pursue charges against Hillary Clinton
Donald Trump heads to Cincinnati on Wednesday, while Hillary Clinton attacks his record as an Atlantic City casino mogul.
- Atty. Gen. Loretta Lynch will not pursue charges against Clinton for use of personal email server
- Trump raises $51 million for his campaign and RNC in June
- Sens. Bob Corker and Joni Ernst withdraw their names from consideration as Trump’s possible No. 2
- Obama says he’s “ready to pass the baton” to Clinton
- Here’s why the FBI says no charges will be recommended over Clinton’s email but admonished her and aides as “extremely careless” with classified information