Democratic chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz steps down on eve of convention
Ahead of their convention, the Democratic Party chair is under fire.
- Debbie Wasserman Schultz says she’s resigning effective at the end of the convention
- Hillary Clinton has all kinds of policy positions, and that’s the problem
- In their first rally as running mates, Clinton and Tim Kaine assail Donald Trump as unfit to lead
- Ohio Gov. John Kasich continues feud with Trump, suggesting he can’t win the must-carry state
- Florida, the backdrop this weekend for the newly minted Democratic ticket, is also critical this fall