Donald Trump racks up Super Tuesday wins across the South and calls for party unity while Hillary Clinton marches toward the Democratic nomination.
- Donald Trump notches half a dozen more victories on Super Tuesday
- Marco Rubio wins his first state
- Despite Sarah Palin's Trump endorsement, Ted Cruz won the Alaska caucuses
- Hillary Clinton builds up her Southern firewall: wins in Georgia, Alabama, Tennessee, Arkansas and Virginia
- Everything you need to know about how Super Tuesday delegates are awarded
- Track results in real time with The Times