Following the final debate, Donald Trump heads to the battleground state of Ohio. President Obama, Vice President Joe Biden and First Lady Michelle Obama all campaign for Hillary Clinton.
- Donald Trump said he may not accept the election results. Hillary Clinton called this "horrifying." On Thursday, Trump said he would accept the results -- if he wins.
- Clinton won the debate, but Trump did improve; here's the scoring.
- Take at look at the debate transcript and nastiest exchanges, annotated by Times journalists.
- What we learned from the final presidential debate.
- Miss the debate? Here's the full video.
A 1993 letter from former President George H.W. Bush to former President Bill Clinton had social media users wishing for more civil politics Wednesday.
Bush wrote the letter after Clinton defeated him in the 1992 election, and welcomed the incoming president with “great happiness.” Following Donald Trump's refusal during Wednesday's presidential debate to say whether he would accept the election results, it had Twitter users longing for better times.
Bush also wrote in the letter that Clinton came in as “our president” — a stark contrast in from Trump’s declaration.
But some pointed to how former President Clinton’s staff left the West Wing with $15,000 worth of damage after his exit from the White House.