Bernie Sanders plans to start winding down his campaign, but still doesn't quit the Democratic race against Hillary Clinton.
- Donald Trump's past encounters with Native Americans include inflammatory rhetoric
- Libertarians see a chance to capture Utah Republicans unhappy with Trump
- Sanders shifts toward the end of his campaign, still doesn't endorse Hillary Clinton
- Clinton wins the AFL-CIO's endorsement as Democrats and their allies start to unify
- As Democrats and Republicans spar over gun laws, poll finds support for stricter reforms