Here's our look at the Trump administration and the rest of Washington
- President Trump tweets new attack on "Morning Joe," which quickly fires back
- White House defends Trump's coarse tweets, saying he "fights fire with fire"
- Trump will meet Russia's president in Germany. But will they discuss Russian meddling in the election?
- White House will fill FCC with crucial vote on net neutrality rules
- Justice Neil M. Gorsuch is pushing the Supreme Court to the right on guns, gays and religion
Here's a little clip from the interview with House Speaker Paul D. Ryan and Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi.
Sens. Charles E. Schumer and Mitch McConnell, minority and majority leaders, respectively, also appeared together on CNN.