Advertisement
Share

Sharon Stone wins three-year restraining order against stalker

This article was originally on a blog post platform and may be missing photos, graphics or links. See About archive blog posts.

Sharon Stone was granted a three-year restraining order Wednesday against Bradly Gooden, a ‘possibly delusional schizophrenic’ who allegedly broke into the actress’ home last month with the intention of living there.

A Los Angeles Superior Court judge granted the injunction request to the ‘Basic Instinct’ actress Wednesday, Stone’s attorney Evan Spiegel told the Associated Press. It orders 38-year-old Gooden to stay 100 yards from Stone, her three children and her property or workplace.

Gooden, who called himself Bobby Joe Clinton because he believes he is the son of Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, allegedly traveled cross-country by bus after he believes Clinton bought him Stone’s house as a ‘present,’ according to court documents. He also told police he wrote the script to the Oscar-winning film ‘The King’s Speech’ at age 2 and was an FBI agent.

He was arrested and remains under an involuntary 5150 psychiatric hold.

Advertisement

An LAPD detective who investigated the case said Gooden had an ‘abnormal fixation on Sharon Stone and her property,’ according to the documents.

‘I have been subjected to a course of conduct which has and is seriously alarming, annoying and harassing me,’ Stone declared in her February petition. ‘Mr. Gooden’s ongoing, physical and harassing conduct are extremely distressing. I am in fear from Mr. Gooden for my personal safety, and that of those around me, including especially my children and family, as well as my friends and employees.’

RELATED:

Mickey Rooney tells Senate panel about elder abuse

Sharon Stone goes topless (in bondage togs) for Paris Match magazine

Steve Harvey responds to ex-wife Mary Harvey’s allegations after judge’s OK

-- Nardine Saad
twitter.com/NardineSaad

The Associated Press contributed to this report.


Advertisement