Ferry Landing Park Dedicated to City

The Landing park, landing site of the first ferry to run between San Diego and Coronado, has been dedicated to the city of Coronado by Watt Industries/San Diego Inc.

The 1.14-acre park, is a part of the 196-unit condominium, the Landing, at 1099 1st St., being developed by Watt. The ferry operated from 1886 to 1969 when the Coronado Bay Bridge was completed.

Copyright © 2019, Los Angeles Times
EDITION: California | U.S. & World
69°