A 25-year-old man arrested last week on suspicion of murder in a Sacramento triple killing has been released because of lack of evidence. Sacramento Deputy Dist. Atty. Kathryn Canlis said charges were not filed against Bobby Donald Gray because "the available evidence did not meet the standards of probable cause" in the deaths of two men and a woman, who were shot Wednesday night in a duplex about seven miles south of the Capitol building. An 11-year-old boy and an 18-month-old child were in the home at the time of the shootings but were unharmed. Police Sgt. Bob Burns said the victims apparently knew their killer and the motive for the shootings "appears to be narcotic-related." The victims were Angela Jones, 26, her husband Michael Jones, 30, and Orlando Williams, 32.