The results of a recent poll regarding public transportation indicated that rail is the method most preferred (“Transit Rail Heavily Supported in Survey,” Oct. 23). One can only conclude that:
* The poll was conducted at a train station.
* The question asked how you would like other people to commute.
* The poll surveyed people who had never commuted by rail.
* The people responding were not asked how they would get to work from the train station.
* The poll was conducted at Disneyland and required out-of-state residents to participate.
* All of the above.