Violinist Misha Lefkowitz, pianists Nadia Nechama Weintraub and Robert Thies plus pianist-violinist Corey Cerovsek will be the soloists with the Mozart Camerata for the orchestra’s 1993-94 season, music director Ami Porat announced Monday. All five concerts will begin at 4 p.m., and will be held at St. Andrew’s Presbyterian Church, 600 St. Andrews Road, in Newport Beach.
Concerts have been scheduled for Sunday afternoons because St. Andrew’s has begun holding services on late Saturday afternoons, according to Porat. In previous seasons, the programs were held on Saturday evenings.
* Oct. 17: Overture to Haydn’s “L’Infedelta Delusa”; Mozart’s Piano Concerto No. 15, with soloist Weintraub; Schubert’s Symphony No. 5.
* Nov. 7: Corelli’s Suite in A minor; Barber’s “Adagio for Strings”; Roman Hoffstetter’s Divertimento; Tchaikovsky’s Serenade for Strings.
* Jan. 16: Mozart program, including the Piano Concerto No. 21 and Violin Concerto No. 5, both with Cerovsek as soloist; Symphony No. 41.
* April 10: Michael Haydn’s Symphony No. 22; Beethoven’s Piano Concerto No. 2, with soloist Thies; Mozart’s Symphony No. 34.
* May 15: Dvorak’s Romance, Saint-Saens’ Caprice and Sarasate’s Introduction and Tarantella, all with violinist Lefkowitz as soloist; Bizet’s Symphony in C.
Series tickets: $59 to $99. Single concerts: $14 to $29. Subscribers can also select two or more concerts on a mini-series priced on a sliding scale, beginning at $25 to $85. (714) 631-2233.