New Line Cinema executive Wyck Godfrey has been hired as senior vice president of production at the newly formed Horizon Pictures, which is based on the Twentieth Century Fox lot.
Godfrey, who was involved in such projects as “Mango” and “Lost in Space” at New Line, joins the firm headed by producers Paul Schiff and Michael London after reportedly being courted by a number of Hollywood producers. He rose quickly as a creative executive at New Line after joining the firm as an intern in 1991.
Separately, Tiffany Daniel was named vice president of development at Horizon.
* Bob Greenblatt has been named executive vice president of comedy and drama series development at Fox Entertainment Group. Danielle Claman will serve as head of the drama development arm.
* Creative Artists Agency’s Carol Bodie and Litke/Gale/Madden & Associates’ Molly Madden have joined 3 Arts Entertainment as partners.
* Tseng Wen-Chuan has been appointed general manager of Buena Vista International’s new Taiwan office.
* Universal Studios Hollywood has named Steve Eisinger director of marketing support services.
* Several key personnel promotions have been announced by Regal Cinemas. Gregory Dunn was promoted to executive vice president, Leon Hurst was named vice president of operations-south, Robert Del Moro was promoted to vice president of marketing and concession, and Clint Griffin is the new director of training.
* Entertainment law attorneys Gene Salomon and Mary Sullivan have become partners at Mitchell Silberberg & Knupp.
* Mike Karz has been named vice president of Mandeville Films in Burbank.