Kaiser Marquardt of Van Nuys won a $5.5-million contract from the George C. Marshall Space Flight Center in Alabama for research and development on hypersonic ramjet engine concepts for advanced reusable transportation technologies.
* So. Cal Ship Services in Terminal Island won a $655,000 contract from the Naval Air Warfare Center Weapons Division in Point Mugu for environmental cleanup services.
* SRS Technologies of Camarillo won a $374,545 contract from the Navy in San Diego for architectural and engineering services.
* HR Textron Inc. of Valencia won a $371,228 contract from the Defense General Supply Center in Richmond, Va., to supply an aircraft valve assembly.
* Clamshell Buildings Inc. of Ventura won a $329,680 contract from Fort Campbell to supply textiles, leathers, furs, apparel and shoe findings, tents and flags.
* Litton Systems Inc. of Woodland Hills won a $156,000 contract from the Navy in Philadelphia to supply electrical and electronic equipment components.