Visions of Video in Northridge won a $1-million contract from Mountain Home Air Force Base in Idaho for video recorders.
* Precision Specialties Inc. of Northridge won a $205,428 contract from the Fleet and Industrial Supply Center in Pearl Harbor, Hawaii, to supply construction and building materials.
* Airborne Product Support Inc. of Camarillo won a $73,200 contract from the Defense General Supply Center in Richmond, Va., for aircraft fairings.
* Hydra Electric of Burbank won a $67,419 contract from the Defense Supply Center in Columbus, Ohio, for pressure switches.
* New-vac Electronics Inc. of Chatsworth won a $34,800 contract from the Naval Inventory Control Point in Mechanicsburg, Pa., for special cable assemblies.
* G and H Technology Inc. of Camarillo won a $33,891 contract from the Defense Industrial Supply Center in Philadelphia for seals.