Irvine Office Co. Taps Executive for President
* Bill Halford has been named president of the Irvine Office Co., a division of the Irvine Co. He is the former vice president and general manager. Before joining the Irvine Co. in 1994, Halford was vice president of leasing and marketing for PM Realty Group’s western division and a senior executive in charge of San Francisco operations for Transpacific Development Co. Steve Brahs has been appointed general manager of the Irvine Business Properties Co., where he will oversee operations of the company’s golf courses, hotels and other business properties. Brahs joined the company as a financial analyst in 1984 after working at Fluor Corp. for five years.
* Terry V. Charlton has been named senior vice president of Edison Mission Energy in Irvine, and division president for Europe, Central Asia, Middle East and Africa. Charlton had been a consultant to the company since 1996, following a 32-year career with Tubemakers of Australia Ltd.
* Joseph Campbell has been appointed senior vice president of worldwide field operations for Continuous Software Corp. in Irvine. He joins Continuous from Banyan Systems, where he was senior vice president of sales and services.
* Darlene Moreno has been named director of production services for the Orange County Film Commission, a department of the Orange County Business Council. Before joining the film commission in 1994, she was assistant program director at KTTY-TV 69 in San Diego.
* Georgia French has joined Waldron & Co. Inc., an Irvine investment banking and stock brokerage as managing director of retail sales. She will be responsible for the training and management of the company’s brokers in San Francisco, Irvine, Los Angeles, and Charleston, S.C. Prior to joining Waldron, French was associate vice president of investments with Prudential Securities in Newport Beach and Charleston.
* Christopher M. Hawke Sr. has been appointed senior vice president of Irvine-based Catellus Residential Group’s merchant housing division in Northern California. Hawke was previously an executive with the William Lyon home-building company in both Northern and Southern California.
* William D. Mellon has been appointed vice president of public relations for Rockwell International Corp. in Costa Mesa. He had been director. In addition, Helen E. Phillips has been named vice president of business communications and advertising. She was previously director.
* Fred G. Jager has joined the board of directors of National Telephone & Communications Inc. in Irvine. He is president of Geneva Corporate Finance.
* Jeffrey R. Calentino has joined Column Financial Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Donaldson, Lufkin & Jenrette, in the Newport Beach office. As a director, he will be responsible for commercial, industrial and multi-family real estate lending in the western U.S. Calentino was formerly assistant vice president with CB Commercial Real Estate Group Inc.
* Natalie Walker has been named account sales manager at Xerox Corp.'s South Coast operations in Santa Ana. She had been a network printing specialist for the past four years.
* Kurt V. Tellefsen has been appointed director of mortgage services for Sperry Van Ness Investment Real Estate. He will manage the mortgage division in the Irvine and San Diego offices. Tellefsen had been an income property mortgage specialist for the last two years with Crown Capital.