Pint-Sized Punch Lines
* What did one tonsil say to the other? “We must be in San Juan Capistrano--here comes another swallow.” (George Saravia Jr., 8, San Dimas, Christ Lutheran School)
* How did the wicked wolf disguise himself as a sheep? He got lamb-inated. (Nicholas Ingram, 6, Fountain Valley, Cox Elementary)
* What did the cows give each other when they met at the ice cream parlor? A milkshake. (Charlotte Lee, 9, West Covina, Mesa Elementary)
* How can you tell if an elephant is a prizefighter? He will be wearing a championship trunk. (Tony Barra, 9, Corona del Mar, Harbor View Elementary)
* If Dracula and Frosty the Snowman married, what would they name their first child? Frostbite. (James Jesse de Leon, 9, West Hills, Pomelo Drive Elementary)
* KIDS, GOT A JOKE? Send it to Pint-Sized Punch Lines by fax, (213) 237-0732, or mail, Life & Style, Los Angeles Times, Times Mirror Square, Los Angeles, CA 90053. Print (or type) your full name, age, hometown and school. Please note that we try to avoid jokes we’ve published before. And please be patient.