Pint-Sized Punch Lines
What kind of boats do vampires like? Blood vessels. (Joseph Mathieu, 11, Rancho Palos Verdes, Vista Grande Elementary)
* What is in the end of everything? G. (Janice Llamoca, 10, Rowland Heights, St. Mark’s School)
* If you throw a watermelon up in the air, what will it be when it comes down? Squash. (Kortnee Burton, 8, Brea, Country Hills School)
* If a blond and a brunet both jumped off a bridge, which would land first? The brunet, because the blond would stop and ask for directions. (Javier Flores, 10, Hacienda Heights, Newton Middle School)
* What do you do with a broken duck? Give it duck tape. (Evan Warfel, 7, Santa Monica, Canyon Charter School)
* What beach do ghosts like to go to? Maliboo. (Amanda Trejo, 10, Hollywood, Vine Street School)
* KIDS, GOT A JOKE? Send it to Pint-Sized Punch Lines by fax, (213) 237-0732, or mail, Life & Style, Los Angeles Times, Times Mirror Square, Los Angeles, CA 90053. Print (or type) your full name, age, hometown and school. Please note that we try to avoid jokes we’ve published before. And please be patient.