* What is a bull's favorite snack? A bull-oney sandwich. (Bobby Graber, 6, Diamond Bar, Neil Armstrong Elementary)
* What happens when a pig has a heart attack? He calls a hambulance. (Joshua Zinderman, 10, Thousand Oaks, University Elementary)
* What do you call a dog with the flu? A Germy shepherd. (Kara Bellucci, 8, Rancho Palos Verdes, Rista Grande Elementary)
* What do you call a rich chameleon? A "chamillionaire." (Logan Dietrich Fink, 7, San Diego, Hearst Elementary)
* What do you get if you cross a big dog with a telephone? A golden receiver. (Katie Hart, 8, Westlake Village, White Oak Elementary)
* What is the safest kind of lion to have around the yard? A dandelion. (Salena Casillas, 10, Las Vegas, Decker School)
SEND US A LINE: Kids, got a joke? Send it to Pint-Sized Punch Lines by fax, (213) 237-0732, or mail, Life & Style, Los Angeles Times, Times Mirror Square, Los Angeles, CA 90053. Include (print, please) your full name, age, hometown and school.