* Where does a poor radio live? At the Radio Shack. (Lisa J. Kim, 12, Los Angeles, Le Conte Middle School)
* Why can't witches tell each other apart? Because they can't tell which witch is which witch. (Molly Jones, 11, Brentwood, Brentwood Middle School)
* When is Danny Ross going to the dentist? At tooth-hurty. (Jared Starkweather, 4, Tulsa, Okla., First Methodist Preschool)
* Why do fires die? Because they smoke. (Jade M. Watkins, 9, Los Angeles, La Jolla Country Day School)
* Why was the Egyptian girl worried? Because her daddy was a mummy. (Joanne Lontok, 13, Burbank, John Muir School)
* What is a computer's favorite way to eat? Megabytes. (Nino Gagliardi, 8, San Pedro, Taper Avenue Elementary School)
* KIDS, GOT A JOKE? Send it to Pint-Sized Punch Lines by fax, (213) 237-0732, or mail, Life & Style, Los Angeles Times, Times Mirror Square, Los Angeles, CA 90053. Print (or type) your full name, age, hometown and school. Please note that we try to avoid jokes we've published before. And please be patient.