* What do clowns eat with their sandwiches? Dill tickles. (Emma Zornes, 5, Hillsborough, Hillsborough West School)
* What do you call a bag full of slime? A gross-ery bag. (Dyrio Civon, 6, La Can~ada Flintridge, Paradise Canyon Elementary.
* What word becomes shorter when you add two letters? Short. (Ethan Ludmir, 8, Sherman Oaks, Carpenter Elementary)
* What color is a baby ghost? Baby boo. (Rachel Olguin, 7, Arcadia, Holly Avenue Elementary)
* What part of a turkey is also a musical instrument? A drumstick. (Sami Rekoon, 5, Newport Coast, Lincoln Elementary School)
* What does the elephant do when he breaks his toe? Calls the toe truck. (Lia Sanderson, 8, Huntington Beach, Kettler Elementary School)
* KIDS, GOT A JOKE? Send it to Pint-Sized Punch Lines by fax, (213) 237-0732, or mail, Life & Style, Los Angeles Times, Times Mirror Square, Los Angeles, CA 90053. Print (or type) your full name, age, hometown and school. Please note that we try to avoid jokes we've published before. And please be patient.