* At what time of day was Adam born? After Eve. (Anna Litvinchuck, 9, Tarzana, Nestle Avenue Elementary)
* Why did the computer go to the restaurant? To get a byte to eat! (Devon Motola, 10, Tarzana, Nestle Avenue Elementary)
* What can a bottle of soda hold that a million men can't? A bubble! (Courtney Finely, 9, Rialto, San Bernardino Elementary)
* Knock, Knock. Who's there? Honda. Honda who? I'll see you Honda other side of the street. (Camile Saltzman, 5, Los Angeles, LeLycee Francais de Los Angeles)
* Who goes walking wearing two pairs of shoes? A horse. (Jamie Finkle, 5, Culver City, Bobbie Preschool)
* Why did the elephant sprain his ankle? Because he fell off the tightrope. (Laura E. Merryfield, 8, Long Beach, Prisk Elementary)
* KIDS, GOT A JOKE? Send it to Pint-Sized Punch Lines by fax, (213) 237-0732, or mail, Life & Style, Los Angeles Times, Times Mirror Square, Los Angeles, CA 90053. Print (or type) your full name, age, hometown and school. We try to avoid jokes we've published before.