The Prada Men's store on Rodeo Drive opened in July, so it's time to check in: Which suit are guys grabbing off the racks before all others? The Techno Gab.
* Designed by Miuccia Prada.
* Made in Florence, Italy.
* First shown on the runway in Milan, late January.
* Techno Gabardine stretch material.
* Black and navy most popular colors.
* 50 and 52 are the best-selling sizes.
* 9 belt loops.
* 4 buttons on jacket.
* 4 buttons on each cuff.
* More than 100 sold since store's opening.
* Costs $1,540.