* What did the father buffalo say to his son when he was leaving? "Bison." (Christina Martin, 9, Los Angeles, Aldama Elementary School)
* Which month of the year do soldiers dislike most? March! (Lauryn Shur, 8, Los Angeles, Castle Heights Elementary)
* What do you call a deer with no eyes? No idear. (Mikey Kanter, 8, Seal Beach, McGough Elementary School)
* What lizard has the most money? A camillion. (Cody Hickox, 7, Sherman Oaks, Sherman Oaks Elementary)
* How do billboards talk? Sign language. (Nathan S. Frank, 4, Costa Mesa, OCC Early Childhood Lab School)
* What restaurant do rabbits eat at? IHOP. (Marcia Grant, 5, Beverly Hills, Artie Preschool)
* KIDS, GOT A JOKE? Send it to Pint-Sized Punch Lines by fax, (213) 237-0732, or mail, Life & Style, Los Angeles Times, Times Mirror Square, Los Angeles, CA 90053. Print (or type) your full name, age, hometown and school. Please note that we try to avoid jokes we've published before. And please be patient.