* Point of Grace performs at the Orange County Fair, 88 Fair Drive, Costa Mesa. 7 and 9 tonight. Included with fair admission, $2-$6. (714) 708-3247.
* Teresa Tudery sings in the Cabaret Theatre at Saddleback College, 28000 Marguerite Parkway, Mission Viejo. 8 tonight. $12.50. (949) 582-4656.
* Kid Dynamite, Time Flies, Kill Your Idols and Death by Stereo play at Chain Reaction, 1652 W. Lincoln Ave., Anaheim. 8 tonight. Cover. (714) 635-6067.
* The Deceptions, Trenchant, Zero Down and Dire play at Koo's Arts Cafe, 1505 N. Main St., Santa Ana. 8 tonight. Free. (714) 648-0937.
* Southside Johnny & the Asbury Jukes and Michael Ubaldini play at the Galaxy Concert Theatre, 3503 S. Harbor Blvd., Santa Ana. 8 tonight. $23.50-$25.50. (714) 957-0600.
* The Clones and Limestone Rome play at Linda's Doll Hut, 107 S. Adams St., Anaheim. 9 tonight. Free. (714) 533-1286.
* Janiva Magness and Jeff Turmes play at Spaghettini, 3005 Old Ranch Parkway, Seal Beach. 7:30 tonight. Free. (562) 596-2199.
* The Spontaneous Combustion Jazz Band plays at Old Towne Brewing Co., 186 N. Atchison St., Orange. 7:30 tonight. Free. (714) 744-4181.
* The Arlene & the Guys Big Band plays at Steamers Cafe, 138 W. Commonwealth Ave., Fullerton. 8 tonight. Two-item minimum. (714) 871-8800.
* John Anderson sings at the Crazy Horse Steak House, 1580 Brookhollow Drive, Santa Ana. 6:30 and 9:15 tonight. $43.50-$48.50. (714) 549-1512.
* "How Great Thou Art," photographs of Graceland and Elvis Presley fans on the anniversaries of the entertainer's birth and death, continues through Aug. 22 at the Orange County Museum of Art/South Coast Plaza Gallery, 3333 Bristol St., Costa Mesa. 10 a.m.-9 p.m. today. Free. (714) 662-3366.
* "Overland: The California Emigrant Trail," contemporary photographs by Greg MacGregor documenting the route used by pioneers as they traveled from Missouri to California more than 150 years ago, continues through Sept. 27 at the Old Courthouse Museum, 211 W. Santa Ana Blvd., Santa Ana. 9 a.m.-5 p.m. today. Free. (714) 834-3703.
* King Arthur's Court with Ken Frawley and K C & Co., a puppet show and storytelling adventure, is at the Newport Beach Central Library, 1000 Avocado Ave. 10:30 a.m. Free. (949) 717-3801.
* Canyon Detectives, an animal tracking workshop for ages 4 to 6, is at the Oak Canyon Nature Center, 6700 E. Walnut Canyon Road, Anaheim Hills. 1 p.m. $3. (714) 998-8380.
* The Art-A-Fair arts and crafts festival continues through Aug. 29 at 777 Laguna Canyon Road, Laguna Beach. 10 a.m.-9 p.m. today. $3-$5. (949) 494-4514.
* Andrew Lloyd Webber's "Sunset Boulevard," with Petula Clark, opens Tuesday at the Orange County Performing Arts Center, 600 Town Center Drive, Costa Mesa. 8 p.m. $21-$52.50. Through Sunday. (714) 556-2787.
* Weird Al Yankovic performs Wednesday at the Orange County Fair, 88 Fair Drive, Costa Mesa. 7 and 9 p.m. Included with fair admission, $2-$6. (714) 708-3247.
* Shakespeare Orange County's presentations of "Measure for Measure" begin Thursday at the Waltmar Theatre, 301 E. Palm Ave., Orange. 8 p.m. $20. Then $24 beginning Friday. Ends Aug. 7. (714) 744-7016.
* Shemekia Copeland, Mama's Boys and the Blue Spirit Band play blues Friday at the Galaxy Concert Theatre, 3503 S. Harbor Blvd., Santa Ana. 8 p.m. $15-$17. (714) 957-0600.
* Ballet Pacifica's Pacifica Choreographic Project works in progress showcase is Saturday at South Coast Repertory, 655 Town Center Drive, Costa Mesa. 8 p.m. $10. (949) 851-9930.
* The All That Music and More Festival with performances by 98 Degrees, Monica, B*Witched, Tatyana Ali, Aaron Carter, 3rd Storee and No Authority, is Sunday at Irvine Meadows, 8808 Irvine Center Drive. 7 p.m. (714) 740-2000-Ticketmaster.
Nibbles and Bits
* Orange County's rockin' Fourth of July weekend lives again on the Internet, as audio and video excerpts from the Hootenanny '99 and This Ain't No Picnic festivals at Oak Canyon Ranch play on Spin magazine's Web site, http://www.spin.com. Each daylong festival will be boiled down to 40 to 50 minutes of selected performances. The "Picnic" Web-cast, with segments from Sunny Day Real Estate, Guided by Voices, Apples in Stereo, Superchunk, the Boredoms, Mike Watt and the Get Up Kids, has been posted since Friday. Hootenanny, with selections from the Rev. Horton Heat, Royal Crown Revue, Dave Alvin, Deke Dickerson and the Ecco Fonics and Lee Rocker, arrives on the Web this Friday at 6 p.m.
--Compiled by Ken Williams