* Steve Doran has been appointed to the newly created position of vice president of global service and support for PairGain Technologies Inc. in Tustin. Doran spent the last 10 years with N.E.T. (Network Equipment Technologies), most recently as senior director of global service delivery, and before that, held senior director positions in the North American customer service and European operations.
* Rebecca L. Pelletier has been appointed vice president, major accounts division for First American Title Insurance Co. in Santa Ana. She had been assistant vice president of corporate commercial marketing.
* Michael Greger and Stephen Kepler have been named partners in the Irvine office of Allen, Matkins, Leck, Gamble & Mallory LLP. Greger's practice focuses on bankruptcy and creditor's rights law. Kepler is an employment and business litigator.
* Marc Benjamin has joined Autobytel.com in Irvine in the newly created position of chief marketing officer. Previously, he was vice president of marketing for Multiple Zones International Inc. in Renton, Wash., and vice president of marketing and market development for Fulcrum Direct Inc., a direct and online marketer of children's and juniors' apparel.
* Jeff Larsen, William Koster and Christopher Roberts have been named senior associate partners at McLarand, Vasquez & Partners Inc. in Costa Mesa. Larsen has been with the firm for more than 14 years and is lead designer. Koster joined McLarand Vasquez in 1989, and Roberts is a 16-year veteran of the commercial and residential architecture firm.
* Peter Lee has been named director of systems integration for Certus Corp. in Irvine, a provider of management and technology services to the health care industry. He was formerly president and owner of Hyper Systems, which was acquired by Certus. Lee Kedrie was named director of communications. He had been president of English Channel, a communications consulting firm, which also was acquired by Certus. In addition, Jeffery P. Tarte was appointed senior vice president of the informatics group. Tarte was most recently a partner with Ernst & Young LLP.
* John Sprint has been named to the newly created position of executive vice president of operations for Dense-Pac Microsystems Inc. in Garden Grove. Since joining the company in 1990 from Northrop's electronics division, Sprint has been vice president of operations and vice president of manufacturing.
* Patrick Casey has been appointed director of marketing for MotorVac Technologies Inc. in Santa Ana. Prior to joining MotorVac, Casey was manager of product development, heavy duty, for Federal-Mogul Corp.
* Tanya Thomas has been named general manager of Fashion Island in Newport Beach. She was previously general manager of MainPlace/Santa Ana.