Banking and government offices will be closed or services curtailed in the following countries and their dependencies this week because of national and religious holidays:
* Monday: Antigua and Barbuda, Bangladesh, Canada, Cayman Islands, Colombia, Guyana, Netherlands Antilles, St. Vincent and the Grenadines, Zambia.
* Tuesday: Belarus, St. Vincent and the Grenadines.
* Wednesday: Lesotho, Marshall Islands, Northern Mariana Islands, Rwanda, Tonga.
* Thursday: Algeria, Armenia, Cape Verde, Czech Republic, Isle of Man, Rwanda, Slovakia, Venezuela.
* Friday: Australia, Comoros, Czech Republic, Lithuania, Malawi, Switzerland.
* Saturday: Solomon Islands, Tanzania, Yemen.
Source: Thomson Financial Publishing