* Angel Harvest, which delivers leftover food from catered events to agencies feeding the hungry, will benefit from a fund-raiser sponsored by the International Special Events Society to be held at the Petersen Automotive Museum on Wednesday. Tickets are $65. Call (310) 732-2222.
* The Mexican Cultural Institute will honor Maria Elena Durazo, Agustin Gurza and Rosario Marin at its sixth annual dinner Friday at the Millennium Biltmore Hotel. Tickets are $250. Call (213) 624-3660.
* Legendary singers Marilyn Horne and Stevie Wonder will be honored at the second annual Hollywood Bowl Hall of Fame induction ceremony June 29. Tickets for the gala and concert are $200 to $1,250. Call (213) 972-3051.
* The California Philharmonic Orchestra opens its fifth summer concert series, "Festival on the Green," June 30, with "American as Apple Pie" at the Arboretum of Los Angeles County in Arcadia. Tickets for a season of four concerts start at $57. Call (626) 292-1400.
* The Music Theatre of Southern California Guild's annual dinner and auction, "Boot Stomping Roundup," will be June 30 at the Arcadia Community Center. Tickets are $33. Call (626) 281-9444.
Information for Social Circuits can be directed to Patt Diroll in Los Angeles or Ann Conway in Orange County. Diroll is at email@example.com; Conway at (714) 966-5952 or, by fax, (714) 966-7790.