Los Angeles Times Bestsellers
1. Twilight by Stephenie Meyer ($10.99)
2. The Shack by William P. Young ($14.99)
3. New Moon by Stephenie Meyer ($10.99)
4. Out Stealing Horses by Per Petterson ($14)
5. The Road by Cormac McCarthy ($14.95)
6. The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho ($13.95)
7. Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen ($13.95)
8. Playing for Pizza by John Grisham ($7.99)
9. Away by Amy Bloom ($14)
10. Bridge of Sighs by Richard Russo ($14.95)
1. Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert ($15)
2. Three Cups of Tea by Greg Mortenson and David Oliver Relin ($15)
3. The Audacity of Hope by Barack Obama ($7.99)
4. Dreams From My Father by Barack Obama ($14.95)
5. A New Earth by Eckhart Tolle ($14)
6. A Long Way Gone by Ishmael Beah ($12)
7. The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle ($14)
8. Stuff White People Like by Christian Lander ($14)
9. Marley & Me by John Grogan ($13.95)
10. The World Without Us by Alan Weisman ($15)
Rankings are based on a Times poll of Southland bookstores.
Your essential guide to the arts in L.A.
Get Carolina A. Miranda's weekly newsletter for what's happening, plus openings, critics' picks and more.
You may occasionally receive promotional content from the Los Angeles Times.