In a reflection of the current state of pop, in which hip-hop and urban music are the dominating forces, artists such as Jay-Z, Kendrick Lamar, Childish Gambino and Bruno Mars are among the top nominees the 60th Grammy Awards, to be held Jan. 28 from Madison Square Garden in New York.
- Grammys get in tune with hip-hop and diversity for 2018 nominations
- Grammys 2018: Complete list of nominees
- Grammy snubs: Ed Sheeran and Post Malone largely left out in the cold
- Kesha finally gets her first Grammy nomination
- Meet Taylor Swift, behind-the-scenes songwriter
- ‘Despacito,’ the year’s runaway hit sung in Spanish, could make Grammy history
- Grammy nods for women, people of color an encouraging sign the Recording Academy is paying attention