Khloe Kardashian wants you to know: She and Lamar Odom aren’t going anywhere — at least not for long.
While the entire Kardashian family signed a three-year renewal with the E! network last week, a report Monday said “Khloe and Lamar,” the branch of the franchise specifically following the wife and husband, would be terminated.
Odom, who had a rough season after being traded to the Dallas Mavericks (at least up until early April, when it was “mutually agreed” that he should “step away” from the team altogether), was ending participation in the show, according to TMZ, so he could breathe life back into his NBA career.
But Khloe says that ain’t exactly so.
The show “has not been canceled,” a rep for Kloe told People TV Watch. “It’s just on hold now while schedules are figured out. It will depend on their schedules, as Lamar’s basketball schedule is a priority.”
So, if we’re understanding correctly, it’s a schedule thing?
The Kardashian portfolio includes “Kourtney & Kim Take New York” and the flagship “Keeping Up With the Kardashians.” The clan’s renewal deal reportedly came with a $40-million price tag attached.
A Ministry note: If we were E!, we’d let Khloe and Lamar take their sweet time in penciling in some filming dates, so we could cram a few cameras in with sister Kim and her new beau Kanye West as they date across New York City.
Follow Matt Donnelly on Twitter @mattdonnelly.