Photos and more from Los Angeles Times’ The Taste 2017
The Los Angeles Times’ annual celebration of Southern California’s culinary scene returns to Paramount Pictures Studios with five events highlighting food from Boyle Heights to Beverly Hills, NoHo to Venice. There will be unlimited food tastings, live cooking demos and wine seminars.
- Video of opening night and new wave of urban cuisine in L.A.
- Photos of opening night
- Photos of Saturday’s “From field to fork”
- Photos of Saturday’s “Dinner with a twist”
- Photos of “Sunday block party”
- Photos of Sunday’s “Flavors of L.A.”
- Our Facebook live video with Jonathan Gold and the chefs from Badmaash, learning how to make South Indian fish moilee