We’ll probably never know whether Sanders or Clinton won the Latino vote in Nevada
A slightly smaller field of Republicans is racing to Nevada as the next GOP nominating contest comes just three days after Donald Trump’s win in Saturday’s South Carolina primary.
- Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders both claim they won the Latino vote in Nevada, but the evidence is murky
- Donald Trump rejects the idea of a contested Republican nominating convention in July
- Trump declares victory in South Carolina: “Let’s put this thing away”
- How Clinton won Nevada: support from women and minorities -- and from the same casino caucus locations her allies fought in 2008
- Democrats moved left, Republicans moved right, and the middle ground disappeared, The Times’ Cathleen Decker writes
- Jeb Bush ends his campaign in a long-anticipated yet still stunning fall for the scion of a political dynasty