Ted Cruz, fresh off Wisconsin win, visits the Bronx to talk ‘New York values’
Democratic and Republican candidates assess where their campaigns stand after Bernie Sanders and Ted Cruz win the Wisconsin primary.
- Clinton asks whether Sanders can deliver
- Ted Cruz wins the Wisconsin primary, a setback for Donald Trump
- Cruz visits the Bronx where he talks “New York values”
- Trump claims Cruz illegally coordinated with supporters but produces no evidence
- Bernie Sanders boosts his campaign with a win in Wisconsin
- Here’s the delegate count so far