Trump campaign to Republican officials: He’ll soften his tone for the general election
The Republican National Committee’s rules committee meets Thursday in Florida, and Donald Trump’s path to the nomination looks smoother than Ted Cruz’s after the New York primary.
- Donald Trump aides reassure Republican officials that he’ll soften his persona for the general election
- RNC meets in Florida, where no news is good news, say some party officials
- On the road to the GOP nomination, Donald Trump’s path looks smooth with a few bumps
- Hillary Clinton discusses police violence in Philadelphia
- Ted Cruz brushes off his poor showing in New York by promising a contested GOP convention