USC/Times poll: Sanders and Clinton locked in a tight race in final days before California primary
Bernie Sanders is challenging Hillary Clinton’s popularity in California, the new USC Dornsife/Times poll finds.
- The outcome of Tuesday’s primary appears likely to depend on turnout, the poll shows
- Donald Trump’s rally in San Jose erupts in violence
- Clinton says Trump should never have nuclear codes
- Clinton begins a final blitz of campaign stops ahead of California’s primary
- Trump promises he’ll go after both Clintons